This section is devoted to providing links to Computer Games using the Blender Game Engine (see www.blender.org), and Godot, game modifications, as well as Tabletop Board Games. Due to the size of some of the projects, the files are housed on other sites such as Box.com. You do not need an account with Box.com to download them.
The projects are;
a Blender Game Engine Ball Control Game.
A guide on how to make cutomised scenery for the R/C Desk Pilot simulator and a customised scene to use.
A game in the Blender Game engine featuring a small utility vehicle that you need to fly around exploring a large landscape to find objects and return them to a base.
A board game with a bit of humour based in a large cavern system. It could be considered fantasy. The downloads will provide you with the rules, the board and all necessary counters. It have not been thoroughly playtested and so I look forward to any suggestions for improving game play.
Serious Philosophising About Games
Most of the projects described in this section are issued under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License unless otherwise stated. Please follow the link to gain a detailed description of what this means. In a nut-shell it can be summarised as;
You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material.
but you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made should you decide to share the designs. The other requirements are;
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The brief description above was more or less taken from the creativecommons.org website.